2019-08-02 - QUICK POST: LORD EK SENDS ERIS RANSOMWARE
- 2019-08-02-Lord-EK-sends-Eris-Ransomware.pcap.zip 1.8 MB (1,844,266 bytes)
- 2019-08-02-Lord-EK-sends-Eris-Ransomware-malware-and-artifacts.zip 1.8 MB (1,786,996 bytes)
- Lord Exploit Kit (EK) was first reported by @adrian__luca yesterday through this tweet.
- According to @jeromesegura, this EK has changed since it was first seen, so here's another example to follow-up on my post from yesterday.
- Zip archives are password-protected with the standard password. If you don't know it, see the "about" page of this website.
Shown above: Traffic from the infection filtered in Wireshark.
Shown above: Screenshot of an infected Windows desktop.
Shown above: Going to the Eris decryptor (1 of 2).
Shown above: Going to the Eris decryptor (2 of 2).
Click here to return to the main page.