2020-06-12 - TRAFFIC ANALYSIS EXERCISE - FRANK-N-TED (WHAT'S GOING ON?)
- Zip archive of the pcap: 2020-06-12-traffic-analysis-exercise.pcap.zip 5.5 MB (5,481,011 bytes)
- 2020-06-12-traffic-analysis-exercise.pcap (6,563,386 bytes)
- All zip archives on this site are password-protected with the standard password. If you don't know it, look at the "about" page of this website.
Frank and Ted are two brothers who have a business named "Frank-n-Ted" along with a Windows-based Active Directory (AD) infrastructure.
LAN segment data:
- LAN segment range: 10.6.12.0/24 (10.6.12.0 through 10.6.12.255)
- Domain: frank-n-ted.com
- Domain controller: 10.6.12.12 - Frank-n-Ted-DC
- LAN segment gateway: 10.6.12.1
- LAN segment broadcast address: 10.6.12.255
- Figure out what's going on. Frank and Ted are busy watching a silly He Man video on Youtube.
- Click here for the answers.
Click here to return to the main page.