2020-11-20 - TA551 (SHATHAK) WORD DOCS WITH JAPANESE TEMPALTE PUSH ICEDID
- 2020-11-19-and-11-20-TA551-IOCs-for-IcedID.txt.zip 4.3 kB (4,349 bytes)
- 2020-11-19-TA551-malspam-4-examples.zip 445 kB (444,688 bytes)
- 2020-11-20-TA551-IcedID-infections-2-pcaps.zip 4.8 MB (4,801,539 bytes)
- 2020-11-20-TA551-IcedID-malware-and-artifacts.zip 5.0 MB (4,997,383 bytes)
- All zip archives on this site are password-protected with the standard password. If you don't know it, see the "about" page of this website.
- During my first run, I didn't get a persistent infection, so I did a second run a few hours later.
- I have the pcap from the second run, but I wiped the host before I retrieved the second set of malware/artifacts.
- The images below are from that second run where I forgot to retrieve the malware/artifacts.
Shown above: Screenshot from one of the TA551 malspam.
Shown above: Traffic from an infection filtered in Wireshark.
Shown above: Artifacts seen from an infection.
Shown above: Scheduled task to keep the infection persistent.
Click here to return to the main page.