2021-03-25 (THURSDAY) - MEDICAL REMINDER SERVICE-THEMED MALSPAM PUSHING BAZALOADER
- I originally thought these were just callcenter scam emails; however, the callcenter operators direct you to a webpage and ask you to download a malicious Excel document designed to infect your computer with BazaLoader (BazarLoader) malware.
- This has been dubbed the "BazaCall" campaign.
- I made a Youtube video recording how BazaCall works, which is available here.
- 2021-03-25-IOCs-from-fake-trial-malspam.txt.zip 1.1 kB (1,085 bytes)
- 2021-03-25-fake-trial-malspam-10-examples.zip 18.1 kB (18,120 bytes)
- All zip archives on this site are password-protected. If you don't know the password, see the "about" page of this website.
Shown above: Screenshot from one of these emails.
Click here to return to the main page.