2022-01-03 (MONDAY) - PCAP FROM WEB SERVER WITH LOG4J ATTEMPTS & LOTS OF OTHER PROBING/SCANNING
- 2022-01-01-thru-03-server-activity-with-log4j-attempts.pcap.zip 1.3 MB (1,285,029 bytes)
- All zip archives on this site are password-protected. If you don't know the password, see the "about" page of this website.
- I've sanitized this pcap to hide the domain, IP address, MAC address, etc. of the server environment.
- Server IP in this pcap has been changed to 188.8.131.52 and the domain for the website has been changed to doggydaycare.dog.
- To find log4j activity, use the Wireshark filter ip contains jndi then you can follow TCP streams for various frames shown in the column display.
Shown above: Screenshot of the server pcap in Wireshark, filtered to find log4j activity.
Click here to return to the main page.